TheGospelGuru.com / Advertise / Contact
Introducing… Jerome Wiggins
Posted on Dec, 27th

Get familiar with Jerome Wiggins.

The talented singer-songwriter has been making quite the splash with his debut single “I Will” ft. Tamera Mowry-Hously. Many watched as Wiggins and his cousin Tamera crafted “I Will” with super-producer Eric Dawkins on Style Network’s hit reality series “Tia & Tamera“. It was then that the singer caught our attention as he exuded pure and passionate worship in the recording booth.

The Pennsylvania native serves as a minister and worship leader at Kingdom Come Ministries under the leadership of Pastor Jonathan H. Robinson in Clairton, PA just outside the city of Pittsburgh. Wiggins is currently in the studio working on his debut LP, “Manifest“. Hit play, and get into his debut single “I Will” ft. Tamera Mowry-Hously, and if you like what you hear stop by iTunes and purchase it!

About Guru

DeVante Arbet successfully garnered the title of The Gospel Guru; being widely sought out as the ‘in-the-know’ guy when it comes to the Gospel music industry. After years of honing his passion for Gospel music from an early age ‘the guru’ became a brand.

7 Responses to “Introducing… Jerome Wiggins”

1. Jerome is definitely one I will follow his career. I love his singing!

2. Naomi says:

This song is amazing! Wiggins and Mowry-Housley both sound great!

3. Tania says:

Jerome has a beautiful powerful voice and I know he has a whole lot of great things to come! God Bless

4. rejoice495 says:

Awesome Praise & Worship song. Somehow I also envision this as a wedding song…while the bride is walking down the aisle. Lovely!

5. Nordia says:

This is awesome, has captured my soul, written from the heart, absolutely love it, You are the love of my soul Jesus.

6. Shalom says:

Truly anointed! What a gift they have… The spirit of God is all over this!

7. Mrs. Knight-Baldwin says:

awesome Jerome, I’ve always loved your voice since we teens

Photos

Gallery

Le'Andria Johnson and The Gospel Guru Gospel Guru interviewing up and coming singer/songwriter Charles King Gospel Guru Gospel Guru interviewing Zie'l Gospel Guru Gospel Guru and Karen Clark Sheard after her live recording in Chicago.

Instagram

Chatting with Season 7 Sunday Best winner Geoffrey Golden at the Hollywood Confidential
Always good seeing the beautiful Michelle Williams...
Great time at The Hollywood Confidential w/ the amazing Erica Campbell! Congrats on all of your ...
Styled by @keys2luxlife for the 30th Annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards.
Guess they didn't like my question lol comment deleted smh
I admire his work and was so excited and honored to meet him!!! @gospelguru