TheGospelGuru.com / Advertise / Contact
NEW MUSIC PREMIERE: MALI MUSIC – ‘THE NAME’ & ‘WALK ON WATER’
Posted on Mar, 14th

Rising icon and BET Music Matters artist, Mali Music is gearing up for the release of his highly anticipated album “Mali Is,” which is scheduled to be released this fall! The “I Hate U” singer has released two new singles that went to Gospel Radio this week. When talking about his latest efforts, Mali Music says, “I am blessed and grateful to share these two songs which I hope will inspire people. “‘Walk On Water’ is a special song that I performed while on tour last year and found that audiences in each city enjoyed the message. ‘The Name’ is a strong song with a important message specifically because the story is about the power of Jesus’ name to my generation. The song is simple and straight to the point with a groove and vibe that I hope people will appreciate.”

As we all know Mali Music has been all the rave since his performance on the 2011 BET Awards, even so much so till he got Grammy Award winning entertainer Akon’s attention. Akon will collaborate with Relevé Entertainment and SoundWalk Music Group in managerial duties. “This kid is incredible, the world needs to hear him…I don’t want to change him, just want to take his message to the masses,” says Akon. With that being said I believe it’s safe to say that Mali Music is well on his way to spreading his music and ministry to the masses, isn’t that what it’s all about?

Additionally, Mali Music co-wrote, produced and performed on “New Life” for Akon’s new record which is slated to be released this spring. For your listening pleasure below you can take a listen to Mali’s new singles “The Name” and “Walk On Water” which are lifted from his forthcoming album “Mali Is.” Also, be sure to catch Mali’s performance on BET’s Celebration of Gospel on Sunday, April 1st at 8P/7C. Stay tuned for more info regarding rising icon, Mali Music.

About devante

DeVante Arbet successfully garnered the title of The Gospel Guru; being widely sought out as the ‘in-the-know’ guy when it comes to the Gospel music industry. After years of honing his passion for Gospel music from an early age ‘the guru’ became a brand.

23 Responses to “NEW MUSIC PREMIERE: MALI MUSIC – ‘THE NAME’ & ‘WALK ON WATER’”

1. Karescla1 says:

Love it!

2. MaliFan212 says:

Yaaaasssss

3. Marilynawaahd says:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss

4. Tashia says:

Okay Mali!!!! The Name is hot!!!

5. Insidescoop says:

Mali this is FIYAH!!!!!!!

6. Salayna says:

That just gave me life!!!!!!!

7. Ray says:

I love it!!

8. Miss Brown says:

I’m too excited for this album! I feel like I’ve been waiting for way too many years!
    #MaliIs
    @L_M_Brown:twitter

9. […] will be avail on his highly anticipated album “Mali Is”.  So head on over to TheGospelGuru.com for a free listen!!! “That Name” really rocks!!!! I can’t wait for the album […]

10. @metrosda says:

This is why I love this guy!!!!! I can’t wait for him to be in Maryland. http://www.metrosda.org/MALIMUSIC

11. homer says:

I’M IRAQI AND I WANT TO SAY THAT GOD IS WORKING THROUGH YOUR SONGS. THE FIRST TIME I HEARD YOUR SONG GIVE ME THAT  I CANT STOP SEEKING YOUR NEW SONGS AND I’M HEAR AGAIN TO LISTEN TO THIS ANOITING SONG.. PEACE BRO

12. Michellebris4 says:

Mali thanls for all you’ ve done through your songs which.has been a great
    Inpiration yo myself And The Greater Works Ministries of Brunswick Ga.

13. pr31diva says:

I LOVE MALI!  I loved even before everyone knew his name.  I found him on CD Baby with his song “All I Have to Give.”  I actually downloaded his 2Coming CD from Amazon and I have to listen to it everyday.  Mali is the real thing.  He’s got a message for the nation.

14. Mike says:

I am loving this new song, yes power in the name of Jesus!

15. Felicia says:

JESUS! #nuffsaid #iloveit

16. Heathermariestewart says:

I Love the song the name.

17. I loves me some Mali! This song is so powerful. I need to hear it everyday from the first time I heard it. It is intoxicating and forfilling. I love The Name, JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Ms. RED says:

Where do I pick up the CD????? Inland Empire Area.

19. Child of the King says:

Okay Mali When o when is this new music coming out!!!!! i’ve been waiting sense Feb

20. Alex Castro says:

This song gives me chills evertime I listen to it and by the end of the song I’m in tears. Amen my brother for this gift to my ears. God bless you my brother!

21. Oh my this is awesome