TheGospelGuru.com / Advertise / Contact
NEW MUSIC PREMIERE: FOREVER JONES – ‘EVERY MOMENT’
Posted on Mar, 5th

Forever Jones, the family band that burst on the music scene a couple of years ago with their smash hit “He wants it all” is back with their follow up “Every Moment.” The new single is lifted from the Jones’ sophomore set titled “Musical Revival,” in which is set to hit stores April 10th via EMI Gospel.

EMI Gospel gave me the pleasure of premiering the lead single “Every Moment” from the forthcoming project. I must say I feel that “Every Moment” is classic Forever Jones; below take a listen to the Keith Thomas (Amy Grant, BeBe and CeCe Winans, Heather Headley) produced track.

About devante

DeVante Arbet successfully garnered the title of The Gospel Guru; being widely sought out as the ‘in-the-know’ guy when it comes to the Gospel music industry. After years of honing his passion for Gospel music from an early age ‘the guru’ became a brand.

19 Responses to “NEW MUSIC PREMIERE: FOREVER JONES – ‘EVERY MOMENT’”

1. Cadetslade says:

cool!

2. Nicole Kelly says:

Yes this is classic Forever Jones… Beautiful!

3. Capets says:

Love It!!

4. Gomab says:

This sounds like it came straight from the throne room of God!!! amazing!!!! I’m so glad he’s releasing a FRESH sound into the Earth!

5. Forever Jones Booking says:

Amazing Music…For BOOKING contact 704.408.0517 Songwell Music Group…or email us at booking@songwellmusic:disqus .com

6. Loving this and feeling this!   I love you all.. you always take me right to LOVE!   Love always…. Poohbear.

7. Amandyann says:

Seriously this group is so unbelievably talented it could only be a gift from God. And to know them is an even greater gift!

8. Otley Bethel says:

So excited about your new project! God is so good, and I’m so thankful He brought you guys to us. Love Ya!!!!!

9. MrsP111 says:

Love love LOVE….”Every Moment”….touched my heart!  Can’t wait to buy the new CD….~Paulette Perry, a Seattle fan for life!

10. Gjonesdance says:

wow,
    This is something that I am having to remember this very moment.

11. Washingtn says:

Wow….awesome…and anointed!  So looking forward to buying the new CD!

12. Connniesonlyangel says:

this song really helps most people that really goes through a tough time. But yall keep up the good work because all of your songs ministers to me as a young teen

13. Bunnybelle40 says:

Lovely, Lovely foreverjones,,,you guys are awesome, Praise the name of Jesus

14. Templeton4 says:

Awesome song!

15. daniel kalu says:

simply amazing.guys you definitely have a big fan over here in Nigeria.

16. Danyelle Scroggins says:

This is the best family you’d ever want to meet! There is so much love radiating from each of them and I just love me some Kim Jones! Their music will touch you deep and take you to the Throne of Worship!!

17. Loretta says:

I HER GOD TALK TO LORETTA her is number 404-966-3049

Photos

Gallery

Gospel Guru & J Moss Gospel Guru Gospel Guru w/ Sunday Best winner Joshua Rogers and Alexis Spight. Taraji P. Henson and Gospel Guru The Gospel Guru The Gospel Guru with The Braxtons

Instagram

#Repost @gospelguru He's Awesome 💕 Check out Donnie McClurkin's tribute to Andraé Crouch at ...
Tasha Cobbs Reveals "One Place Live" Album Cover & Tracklisting! Full details on TheGospelGuru.com!
Check out Donnie McClurkin's tribute to Andraé Crouch at the 2015 BET Awards on TheGospelGuru.com!
A vitoria está em suas mãos!!!#alinebarros #saranossaterra #fernandabrum #cantoresgospel ...
Hip Hop artist, Canon (@get_the_canon), suffered a devastating injury while coming to someone's ...
I just viewed an exclusive @KarenClarkSheard video for her new album #DestinedToWin Available July ...