29th Feb, 2016
Erica Campbell And Her Mother Celebrate Ageless Beauty During Black History Month
By Renessta Olds:
Erica Campbell, of the gospel singing duo Mary Mary, and her mother, Thomasina ‘Honey‘ Atkins, teamed up to spread the word on My Black is Beautiful’s “Beautiful Reflections” program and with brands Olay, Pantene and COVERGIRL to celebrate African American beauty during Black History Month
Atkins, shared with us, that she has always taught her children that “a first impression is definitely a lasting impression and to do the thing right the first time.”
Erica says, “I have learned it’s important to always take care of yourself and to look like you take care of yourself. Looking beautiful isn’t to prove anything to anybody but it’s important to smell good, look good, keep your hair healthy and walk into a room with confidence.” We asked her does she really use the products and she said yes, I really do. “Olay, Pantene and COVERGIRL are literally a part of my every day life. I use the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream daily; it’s in my toiletry bag. Pantene’s Truly Natural Clarifying shampoo and Deep conditioner are in my shower. And the COVERGIRL Queen Collection Luscious lipstick and False Lash Drama Mascara are in my purse.
How to get the look (product break down)
After so many months of mild temperature old man winter has shown up but we’ve got the tips to help protect your beautiful skin
1) Hydrate – You already know to drink water. If you are in doubt about your intake amp it up
2) Moisturize – The wind and other elements can dry us out and leave our skin peeling and chapped. Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream both protects and hydrates the skin
3) Protect Suffering from uneven skin tone and dark marks? Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening and Protecting Lotion with SPF 15 is perfect for those issue.
4) Exfoliate – make sure to get rid of that dry skin and dead cells with the gentle Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Cleanser
5) Warm It Up – I love steaming, hot showers and baths but if the temperature is too hot it strips the natural oils in your skin. Try warm baths and showers instead
Show us how you will celebrate your ageless beauty this Black History Month with @Olay #MBIB #ageless
Spread the love